Compensation Suit against loss of life or physical disability can be filed in the Court of Civil Judge with Jurisdiction to handle the case. Petition can be filed by the victim himself, dependent or legal heir. Format of Suit for Compensation is given below:
BEFORE THE SENIOR CIVIL JUDGE OR DISTRICT JUDGE AT _________
CIVIL SUIT NO. __________ OF 20__
IN THE MATTER OF:
1. Mr. ____________ DEFENDANT NO.1
2. Mr. ____________
DEFENDANT NO. 2
3. ______________ Company Ltd
DEFENDANT NO. 3
POLICE STATION: _______________
SUIT FOR COMPENSATION ON ACCOUNT OF DEATH BY BUILDING COLLAPSE
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
1. Plaintiff No. 1 is house wife residing at _________________________.
2. That the husband of the Plaintiff, aged about ___ years, left this world on _____ on account of negligence by Defendant No. 1.
3. That Defendant No. 1 is the Owner of the Building, Defendant No. 2 is the Builder and Defendant No. 3 is the Insurance Company.
3. That on ______ at about ____ in the areas of _____ Plaintiff and her husband were moving on foot and going towards ___________ to make purchase of household goods.
4. That the Plaintiff and her husband reached near the house being constructed by Defendant No. 1 at ______________, the building was suddenly collapsed. Husband of the Plaintiff was buried under debris and was died. The Plaintiff also had suffered minor injuries.
5. That the Defendant No. 1 had constructed the house without any barricade to prevent passage of people through that area and kept the construction area open for movement of people.
6. That it was the duty of the Defendant No. 1 and Defendant No. 2 to cover the area and do construction with necessary preventive measures to prevent public from entering in the area.
7. That it was the duty of Defendant No. 1 and Defendant No. 2 doing construction with standard materials with strong foundation.
8. That Defendant No. 1 and Defendant No. 2 were duty bound to provide adequate protection to the passerby.
9. That the matter was immediately reported to the police and as such criminal case has also been registered against the Defendant No. 1 and Defendant No. 2.
10. That the husband of the Plaintiff has lost his life due to negligence or carelessness on the part of the defendants in the aforesaid manner.
11. That the Husband of the Plaintiff was running a business of grocery shop and was earning Rs.______ per month. He had robust health. He was industrious.
12. That the husband of the Plaintiff was left behind the Plaintiff, two sons and one daughter. Plaintiff, the three school going children were wholly dependent upon the deceased.
13. That the Plaintiff put forth demand for payment of Rs. _________ but the Defendant No. 1 and his insurance Company Defendant No. 3 has refused to do so or to settle the matter.
14. That cause of action has arisen to the Plaintiff on _________ when here husband died on account of negligence or carelessness on the part of the Defendant No. 1 and Defendant No. 2 in the aforesaid manner.
15. That the Valuation of the Suit for the purpose of Court fee and Jurisdiction is Rs. ______________ and Court fee of Rs. ___________ and Court fee of Rs. ______ has been affixed.
16. That having regard to the claim of the Plaintiff and the cause of action having arisen in the area of _______ this Hon'ble Court has jurisdiction to entertain and try this Suit.
17. In the facts and circumstances of case mentioned herein above this Hon'ble Court may graciously be pleased to:
P R A Y E R
That the Plaintiff, therefore, pray that this Hon'ble Court may pass -
a) A decree for recovery of Rs. _____ in favour of the Plaintiff and against the Defendant No 1, Defendant No. 2 and Defendant No. 3 with interest @ __% per annum from the date of accident upto the filing of this suit, and __% per annum, from the date of decision till realization till decree amount.
b) The Plaintiff be paid their cost from the defendants.
c) Any other relief, which the Hon'ble court deems fit, may please be granted to the plaintiff in the interest of justice.
I, ____________, the above named Plaintiff states on solemn affirmation that contents of Para 1 to __ of the Plaint are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and those of legal averments are true and correct on the basis of legal advice received and believed to be true by me.
Verified at ____ on this ______ day of _____ 20__
Affidavit in Maintenance & Divorce cases as per direction of Delhi High Court in Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Legal notice under Section 138 format download against return of cheque, to be served to the drawer before filing Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque down load format.
Documents needs to be Annexed with Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque? List of documents to be attached with Complaint in case of companies.
Format of Affidavit for and on behalf of the Complainant by way of evidence in case of Criminal Complaint Under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Anticipatory Bail Application Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application. What are the documents required.
Anticipatory Bail Application Before High Court Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application for High Court under Section 438 of CRPC. What are the documents required.
Bail application format under Section 437 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 437 before the Magistrate. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the Sessions Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format to file before High Court under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the High Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Lease agreement format for commercial property. Rent agreement format for office space
License agreement format for commercial property. License agreement format for office space
Lease agreement format for Residential House. Rent agreement format for Residential Accommodation
Construction Agreement with Builder download Collaboration agreement with builder for construction. Format of Agreement with developer for construction
Temporary Employment Agreement format download. Seasonal job contract, temporary employee appointment agreement
Family settlement Agreement format download, family compromise agreement format, Property dispute settlement agreement
Employee settlement agreement format download. Employee full and final payment and settlement document.
Agreement to Sell format download. Agreement to sell format for property sale
Format of sale deed of property. Download format of purchase agreement. Sample sale purchase agreement
Retail Showroom Business agreement format download. Retail business agreement Sample
Agreement Between Contractor and Principal Employer format download. Work outsource Agreement.
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Consumer Complaint format download. Consumer complaint against builder praying for refund, compensation, legal expenses
Deed of Trust and Society
Draft format of Charitable Trust Deed. Charitable Trust formation document format
Draft format of Private Trust Deed. Private Trust formation document format
Format of Memorandum and Rules and Regulation of Charitable Society. Documents for formation of Charitable Society
Legal Notice to builder demanding possession of property and interest / compensation for the delayed period for offering possession
Legal Notice to Drawer of Cheque to file Summary Suit under order XXXVII of CPC and Complaint under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
Legal Notice to Employer demanding dues payable to the employee including Gratuity, Leave Encasement etc and for full and final settlement or to file Recovery Suit under Code of Civil Procedure
Legal Notice to drawer of cheque for return of cheque issued to repay friendly loan with demand for payment of money and interest with statutory period
Legal Notice to Admission brokers and Educational Institutions for cheating students by offering fee concession through admission test, claiming fee and blackmailing students, later
Motor Accident Compensation
Application for Payment of Compensation under Section 140 and 166 of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 for claiming motor accident compensation, before Motor Accident Claims Tribunal
Possession letter format for property. Download possession letter. Sample possession letter
Power of Attorney
Special Power Of Attorney Download __ To authorize for legal purposes
General power of attorney format download __ (GPA) General Power of Attorney format for property
Earnest Money receipt format Download __ Format of receipt for earnest money paid
Format of Receipt of money download. Receipt of money against sale of property, sale of vehicle sale of assets
Resignation letter format download. How to write a resignation letter
RTI Application format download. How to fill Application under Right to Information Act application
Income Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. 35 to file appeal with Commissioner of Income Tax
Format of Form No. 36 to file appeal with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Format of Form No. 36A to file Miscellaneous Application or Cross Objection with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Suits under Code of Civil Procedure
Format of Suit for Specific Performance with alternate prayer for refund of money download in MS Word Format
Summary Suit under Order XXXVII of Code of Civil Procedure download for recovery of money against return of cheque, negotiable instrument or confirmed debt.
Format of Suit for Compensation for death due to negligence or physical disability due to negligence of others. The Suit can be filed before Competent Judge in Civil Court as per pecuniary Jurisdiction
Format of Suit seeking Injunction against illegal construction, public nuisance etc.
Injunction Application seeking Injunction in a Suit already filed in the Court
Wealth Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. E to file appeal with Commissioner of Wealth Tax against the order of Assessing Officer
Format of Form No. F to file Wealth Tax appeal with ITAT against the order of CIT (Appeals)
Will format download. How to prepare a will. It is not necessary to register Deed of will.
SLP format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of High Court
Special Leave Petition (Criminal) format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of High Court
Application for exemption from filing officially translated documents with Supreme Court of India
Format of affidavit to be filed with SLP (Special Leave Petition) in Supreme Court
Format of AOR Certificate to be filed with SLP. Advocate on Record certificate for Special Leave Petition in Supreme Court
Format of Counter Affidavit against Special Leave Petition (SLP) under Article 136 of the Constitution of India. Counter affidavit from Respondents
Format of Rejoinder Affidavit against Counter Affidavit in Supreme Court of India
Civil Appeal format Section 22 of National Green Tribunal Act 2010 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of NGT
Civil Appeal format Section 23 of Consumer Protection Act 1986 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of NCDRC
PIL format for Supreme Court under Article 32 of the Constitution of India. Writ Petition Public Interest Litigation
Format of AOR Certificate for Review Petition under Article 137 of the Constitution of India. Advocate on Record certificate for Review Petition in Supreme Court
Transfer Petition format under Section 406 of Criminal Procedure Code to be filed in Supreme Court of India
Writ Petition format to file Writ under Article 226 and 227 to challenge order passed by Central Administrative Tribunal against OA of Petitioner
Writ Petition to High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India seeking appropriate Writ for Fundamental Right, Format Download
Form 60 download in MS Word, PDF format Declaration to be filed by non PAN holders as per Income Tax Act.
Download Fillable forms- Income Tax, VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax- ITR forms in Word and Excel