TO ALL TO WHOM THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME
I, ------------------------------------------ resident of
(a) As owner, I am seized and possessed of and/or otherwise well and sufficiently entitled, free from all encumbrances, mortgages, charges, claims of any nature whatsoever to the premises bearing Apartment No. ----------, having super area ---------sq. ft. comprising of built up space -------------- situated at hereunder written and hereinafter referred to as 'Premises'.
(b) I am desirous of giving the Premises on Leave and Licence basis to ---------------(hereinafter referred to as the 'Licensee'). We have already negotiated with and arrived at the terms and conditions mutually agreeable between the Licensee and us for the license of the Premises. The terms and conditions of the Leave and License Agreement ('Agreement') to be executed between us and the Licensee has already been finalized.
(c) I, being unable to personally attend to the execution of
the transaction of license of the Premises, am desirous of
appointing some fit and proper person to act for us and execute
and register the Agreement and do all such acts, and things as
set out herein for and on our behalf in connection with the
giving of the Premises on Leave and Licence basis.
NOW KNOW YE ALL AND THESE PRESENTS WITNESSETH
That I ------------ do hereby nominate, constitute and appoint Mr ----------------- residing at -------------- to be our true and lawful attorney (hereinafter referred to as the 'Attorney') to act for us and in our name and do all acts, deeds and things relating to the license of the Premises that is to say:
1. To execute the license Agreement and register the same with the appropriate sub-registrar of assurances.
2. To receive the Refundable Security Deposit (as defined under the Agreement) from the Licensee in terms of the Agreement and issue valid discharge for the same.
3. To give proper and valid discharge for the License Fee (as defined under the Agreement) deposited by the Licensee in our bank accounts (details as provided to the Licensee).
1. To enter into and inspect the Premises at regular intervals in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
2. To do all acts, deeds, matter and things as may be required to be done by us as the licensors under the Agreement and exercise all our rights and give discharge to all our liabilities under the Agreement.
3. To take any legal action against the Licensee as may be required to be taken in accordance with the terms of the Agreement including giving written notice on breach of terms and conditions of the Agreement by the Licensee, terminate the Agreement, take possession of the Premises on termination or earlier expiration of the Agreement, etc.
4. On expiry of the Term (as defined under the Agreement) of the Agreement, and on receipt of written confirmation and under instructions from us for any renewals to be made to the Agreement, to execute and register such renewed leave and license agreement in favour of the Licensee on such terms and conditions as may be approved by us.
5. To do all that is necessary to give on license the Premises to the Licensee under the terms of the Agreement as if we are personally present.
6. On expiration or earlier determination of the Agreement, refund the Refundable Security Deposit after deducting such amounts as may be permissible under the terms of the Agreement.
7. To represent us and deal with all matters relating to the Association (as defined under the Agreement) or any other authority in respect of the Premises.
8. To appoint and remove any substitute or substitutes for the Attorney only on receipt of written consent from us in respect of all or any of the matters aforesaid.
9. To represent us in any legal proceedings on our behalf after obtaining written instructions from us.
WE HEREBY AGREE TO RATIFY AND CONFIRM all acts, deeds and things lawfully done by the Attorney under the authority hereby conferred and the same shall be construed as acts, deeds and things done by us and we hereby undertake to confirm and ratify all and whatsoever the Attorney shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of the power given hereby.
Affidavit in Maintenance & Divorce cases as per direction of Delhi High Court in Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Legal notice under Section 138 format download against return of cheque, to be served to the drawer before filing Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque down load format.
Documents needs to be Annexed with Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque? List of documents to be attached with Complaint in case of companies.
Format of Affidavit for and on behalf of the Complainant by way of evidence in case of Criminal Complaint Under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Anticipatory Bail Application Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application. What are the documents required.
Anticipatory Bail Application Before High Court Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application for High Court under Section 438 of CRPC. What are the documents required.
Bail application format under Section 437 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 437 before the Magistrate. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the Sessions Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format to file before High Court under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the High Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Lease agreement format for commercial property. Rent agreement format for office space
License agreement format for commercial property. License agreement format for office space
Lease agreement format for Residential House. Rent agreement format for Residential Accommodation
Construction Agreement with Builder download Collaboration agreement with builder for construction. Format of Agreement with developer for construction
Temporary Employment Agreement format download. Seasonal job contract, temporary employee appointment agreement
Family settlement Agreement format download, family compromise agreement format, Property dispute settlement agreement
Employee settlement agreement format download. Employee full and final payment and settlement document.
Agreement to Sell format download. Agreement to sell format for property sale
Format of sale deed of property. Download format of purchase agreement. Sample sale purchase agreement
Retail Showroom Business agreement format download. Retail business agreement Sample
Agreement Between Contractor and Principal Employer format download. Work outsource Agreement.
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Consumer Complaint format download. Consumer complaint against builder praying for refund, compensation, legal expenses
Deed of Trust and Society
Draft format of Charitable Trust Deed. Charitable Trust formation document format
Draft format of Private Trust Deed. Private Trust formation document format
Format of Memorandum and Rules and Regulation of Charitable Society. Documents for formation of Charitable Society
Possession letter format for property. Download possession letter. Sample possession letter
Power of Attorney
Special Power Of Attorney Download __ To authorize for legal purposes
General power of attorney format download __ (GPA) General Power of Attorney format for property
Earnest Money receipt format Download __ Format of receipt for earnest money paid
Format of Receipt of money download. Receipt of money against sale of property, sale of vehicle sale of assets
Resignation letter format download. How to write a resignation letter
RTI Application format download. How to fill Application under Right to Information Act application
Income Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. 35 to file appeal with Commissioner of Income Tax
Format of Form No. 36 to file appeal with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Format of Form No. 36A to file Miscellaneous Application or Cross Objection with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Wealth Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. E to file appeal with Commissioner of Wealth Tax against the order of Assessing Officer
Format of Form No. F to file Wealth Tax appeal with ITAT against the order of CIT (Appeals)
Will format download. How to prepare a will. It is not necessary to register Deed of will.