IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
UNDER ORDER XXI, RULE 3(1) (a)
CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION
(UNDER ARTICLE 136 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA)
I.A. No. 0f 20__
SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (C) NO. _____OF 20___
UNION OF INDIA & Ors. ....RESPONDENTS
APPLICATION FOR EXEMPTION FROM FILLING OFFICIAL TRANSLATED COPIES OF ANNEXURE P-4 to P-5
HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA
AND HIS COMPANION JUDGES OF THE
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
The Humble application of the Petitioner above named
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
1. That the present Special Leave Petition is being preferred against the final judgment/ order dated 24 November, 2014 passed by the Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Bombay in Writ Petition No. ____of 2015 filed by the Petitioner and Writ Petition No. ___of 2015 filed by the Respondents by a common judgment/ order wherein the Hon'ble Court erroneously and without appreciating the evidence on record reversed the order dated 29.11.2011, passed by the Presiding Officer, School Tribunal, Mumbai (hereinafter 'Tribunal') and confirmed the termination of the Petitioner from the post of full-time Teacher at ____ Junior College of Science managed by ____Education Society.
2. That all the facts leading to filing of this petition have been set out in detail in the accompanying Special Leave Petition and the same are not being repeated herein for the sake of brevity.
3. That the Petitioner brought into light several illegalities and mismanagement in management of the school affairs. A copy of the letter dated 19.12.2014 by the Petitioner to the Secretary, School Education; ____ State is annexed and marked as Annexure P-4 (Pages to ).
4. That immediately after the aforementioned complaint made vide letter dated 29.12.2014, the Petitioner was victimized by making adverse remarks in his Confidential Report. A copy of the letter dated 29.12.2014 is annexed and marked as Annexure P-5 (Pages to ).
6. That many documents annexed to the Petition are in the vernacular, the annexure being Annexure P- 4 & P-5 and due to urgency in the matter and paucity of time, the Petitioner has got the documents translated by a person who is not an official translator but who is well conversant in both the languages and the same may be taken on record.
P R A Y E R
In the above circumstances, it is most respectfully prayed that this Hon'ble Court may graciously be pleased to:
a) Permit the Petitioner to bring on record additional documents as Annexure P-4 to P-5,
b) Pass such other order and further order(s) as this Hon'ble Court may deem fit
and necessary in the interest of justice.
ADVOCATE FOR THE PETITIONER
Drawn by: _____ Advocate