IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
UNDER ORDER XXI, RULE 3(1) (a)
CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION
(UNDER ARTICLE 136 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA)
SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (C) NO. _____OF 20___
UNION OF INDIA & ORS ....RESPONDENTS
HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF INDIA
AND HIS COMPANION JUDGES OF THE
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
The Humble application of the Petitioner above named
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
I, _____________, Aged about ___years, s/o Sh. ___________ r/o ________________
__________________ ______________, presently at New Delhi, do hereby solemnly
affirm and declare as under:-
1. That I am the Petitioner in the aforementioned Special Leave Petition and am well conversant with the facts and records of the case and therefore, competent and authorized to swear this affidavit.
2. That I have read the contents of the List of dates and Synopsis (Pages ____to ___), Special Leave Petition (Pages ___ to ___, para __ - ___), Application for Exemption from filing official translation (Pages ___ to ____), Application for permission to include additional grounds and the contents of the same are believed to be true and correct to the best of my knowledge and based on the records of the case.
3. I state and certify that the Special Leave Petition is confined only to the pleadings before the Hon'ble High Court whose order is under challenge and to the other documents relied upon in those proceedings. No additional facts, or grounds have been taken therein or relied upon in the Special Leave Petition.
4. I further state and certify that the copies of the documents/ Annexures attached with this Special Leave Petition are necessary to answer the questions of law raised in the petition or to make out grounds urged in this Special Leave Petition for consideration of this Hon'ble Court.
5. I further state that all the Annexures to this Special Leave Petition are true copies of their respective originals.
6. I further state and submit that the names of the parties are the same as before the Hon'ble High Court.
7. I state that I have accordingly instructed my advocate on record and the Special Leave Petition and the accompanying documents, application for exemption have been drafted on the basis of my instruction as stated above. I have fully understood and I am aware that on the basis of my instructions the advocate on record will file a certificate certifying the above before this Hon'ble Court.
I the above named deponent do hereby verify that the contents of the aforesaid affidavit from para ____ to ____ are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, no part of it is false nothing material has been concealed there from.
Verified at New Delhi on this ____ day of _____________ 20__.
SLP format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgement of High Court
Special Leave Petition (Criminal) format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgement of High Court
Application for exemption from filing officially translated documents with Supreme Court of India
Format of affidavit to be filed with SLP (Special Leave Petition) in Supreme Court
Format of AOR Certificate to be filed with SLP. Advocate on Record certificate for Special Leave Petition in Supreme Court
Format of Counter Affidavit against Special Leave Petition (SLP) under Article 136 of the Constitution of India. Counter affidavit from Respondents
Format of Rejoinder Affidavit against Counter Affidavit in Supreme Court of India
Civil Appeal format Section 22 of National Green Tribunal Act 2010 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgement of NGT
Civil Appeal format Section 23 of Consumer Protection Act 1986 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgement of NCDRC
PIL format for Supreme Court under Article 32 of the Constitution of India. Writ Petition Public Interest Litigation
Format of AOR Certificate for Review Petition under Article 137 of the Constitution of India. Advocate on Record certificate for Review Petition in Supreme Court
Transfer Petition format under Section 406 of Criminal Procedure Code to be filed in Supreme Court of India