What is the format of Bail Application under Section 439 of CRPC? How to prepare bail application for Sessions Court? What are the documents to be attached with bail application? Sample format of Bail application for Sessions Court is given below. Please make necessary modification on the basis of facts of the case. This is only a draft format.
BEFORE THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE COURT AT (give the name of the District Court where the bail application format India is being filed)
IN THE MATTER OF
(Mention the name of the accused)
FIR Number: (Mention the FIR number)
Under Section: (Mention the sections under which the FIR has been filed)
Police Station: (Mention the name of the Police Station)
Accused under custody since (Give the date from when the accused is in custody)
APPLICATION U/S 439 CRPC FOR GRANT OF BAIL ON BEHALF OF THE ACCUSED (name of the applicant of the bail)
MOST RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
1. That the present FIR has been registered on false and bogus facts. The facts stated in the FIR are fabricated, concocted and without any basis.
2. That the police has falsely implicated the applicant in the present case, and arrested him although the applicant is a respectable citizen of the society and is not involved any criminal case.
3. That the facts stated in the complainant against the applicant are civil disputes and does not constitute any criminal offence at all.
4. That the applicant is not required in any kind of investigation nor any kind of custodial interrogation is required.
5. That the applicant is having very good antecedents, he belongs to good family and there is no criminal case pending against them.
6. That the applicant is a permanent resident and there are no chances of his absconding from the course of justice.
7. That the applicant undertakes to present himself before the police/court as and when directed.
8. That the applicant undertakes that he will not, directly or indirectly make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer.
9. That the applicant further undertakes not to tamper with the evidence or the witnesses in any manner.
10. That the applicant shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court.
11. That the applicant is ready and willing to accept any other conditions as may be imposed by the Court or the police in connection with the case.
12. That the Court below has failed to
consider all the facts and circumstances of the case and has
wrongly dismissed the bail application.
It is therefore prayed that the court may direct the release the applicant on bail in the interest of justice.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case may be also passed in favor of the applicant.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR FILING OF BAIL FORMAT INDIA UNDER SECTION 439 OF THE CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE:
The bail format India under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure can be signed by any close relative or Parokar of the accused.
An affidavit in support of the bail format India is also to be filed alongwith the main application.
A readable copy of the FIR is also to be filed alongwith the bail format India.
All relevant documents are also to be filed alongwith the bail format India on the basis of which the applicant is seeking bail from the court.
The bail format India is also to be signed by the Counsel who is filing the bail format India either through his memo of appearance or power of attorney.
The details of the FIR, name of the accused, fathers name of the accused should be properly mentioned in the bail format India so that the said contents are properly mentioned in the release order and the Jail authorities are able to identify the accused properly.
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Deed of Trust and Society
Power of Attorney
Income Tax Appeal
Wealth Tax Appeal