Injunction injunction is a very effective and common remedy against any mischief played by a third-party. The Court which handles the Suit is empowered to issue injunctions. An injunction may be issued for and against individuals, public bodies or even State. Civil suit is an effective legal remedy by any person against the other seeking a Leif of restraint under the facts when the person approaching the court is aggrieved by any mischief of the other person. The Injunction may be temporary or permanent as per Specific Relief Act. Format of Application for Injunction is given below:
BEFORE THE SENIOR CIVIL JUDGE OR DISTRICT JUDGE AT _________
CIVIL SUIT NO. __________ OF 20__
IN THE MATTER OF:
Mr. ____________ DEFENDANT/ RESPONDENT
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:
The Plaintiff / Applicant, above named, respectfully submits as under:
1. That the Plaintiff has filed the above titled suit against the Defendant / Respondent for decree of Specific Performance of Agreement to Sell dated _____ and Memorandum of Understanding dated ___ and same is pending before this Hon'ble Court.
2. That by aforesaid agreement to sell, the Defendant / Respondent agreed to sell and transfer to the Plaintiff the Suit Property, fully described in the Plaint. Copy of the said agreement and Memorandum of Understanding has been annexed to the Suit.
3. That the Plaintiff paid to the Defendant a sum of Rs ______ by Cheque No____ dated by way of earnest money. Balance of Rs.______ was to be paid at the time of execution and Registration of Sale Deed.
4. The at the time of Execution of the said agreement, the Defendant put the Plaintiff in possession of the said property.
5. That the Sale Deed was to be executed and got registered on ________. But on the given date the Plaintiff visited the office of the Sub-Registrar in connection with execution and registration of sale deed. The Plaintiff took along the balance sale consideration of Rs. _____. The Plaintiff kept on waiting for the Defendant, but the Defendant did not visit the office of the Sub-Registrar in connection with execution of the Sale Deed. The Plaintiff got his appearance marked at the office of Sub-Registrar by filing an application.
6. That thereafter the Plaintiff served a legal notice on the Defendant through his Advocate on______ through Registered post, but no reply has been received so far from the Defendant. All the attempts on the part of Plaintiff to persuade the Defendant to complete the transaction in terms of the said agreement have failed.
7. That the Plaintiff has always been ready and willing to perform his part of the contract.
8. That the Plaintiff has a prime facie case in his favour and balance of convenience also lies in his favour.
9. That the suit property is situated within the Jurisdiction of this Hon'ble Court. Having regard to the cause of action, narrated above, this Hon'ble Court has the Jurisdiction to entertain any try this Suit.
10. That the Plaintiff has come to know that the Defendant is trying to dispose of the Suit Property and for this purpose, some persons have contacted him through a property dealer. In case, Defendant not restrained from disposing of or creating third party interest in respect of the Suit property during pendency of the Suit, Plaintiff shall suffer irreparable injury and loss which cannot be compensated in terms of money. Any such transaction would also lead to multiply of proceedings.
10. In the facts and circumstances of case mentioned herein above this Hon'ble Court may graciously be pleased to:
P R A Y E R
That the Plaintiff, therefore, pray that this Hon'ble Court -
a) to Grant ad-interim relief of Injunction in favour of the Plaintiff and against the Defendant restraining him and/ or his servants, agents or nominees from selling, disposing of, assigning or in any way transferring the suit property to any person, during the pendency of the aforesaid suit;.
b) to grant any other relief, which the Hon'ble court deems fit, may please be granted to the plaintiff in the interest of justice.
I, ____________, the above named Plaintiff / Applicant, do solemnly declare that whatever has been stated in Para 1 to __ of the Application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and whatsoever has been stated in Para No___ to Para No___ is stated on the information received by me and I believe the same is true.
Verified at ____ on this ______ day of _____ 20__
Affidavit in Maintenance & Divorce cases as per direction of Delhi High Court in Kusum Sharma v. Mahinder Kumar Sharma
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Legal notice under Section 138 format download against return of cheque, to be served to the drawer before filing Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque down load format.
Documents needs to be Annexed with Criminal Complaint u/s 138 of of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque? List of documents to be attached with Complaint in case of companies.
Format of Affidavit for and on behalf of the Complainant by way of evidence in case of Criminal Complaint Under section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Anticipatory Bail Application Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application. What are the documents required.
Anticipatory Bail Application Before High Court Format download. How to prepare anticipatory bail application for High Court under Section 438 of CRPC. What are the documents required.
Bail application format under Section 437 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 437 before the Magistrate. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the Sessions Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Bail application format to file before High Court under Section 439 CRPC download. How to prepare bail application under CRPC 439 before the High Court. What are the documents to be attached.
Lease agreement format for commercial property. Rent agreement format for office space
License agreement format for commercial property. License agreement format for office space
Lease agreement format for Residential House. Rent agreement format for Residential Accommodation
Construction Agreement with Builder download Collaboration agreement with builder for construction. Format of Agreement with developer for construction
Temporary Employment Agreement format download. Seasonal job contract, temporary employee appointment agreement
Family settlement Agreement format download, family compromise agreement format, Property dispute settlement agreement
Employee settlement agreement format download. Employee full and final payment and settlement document.
Agreement to Sell format download. Agreement to sell format for property sale
Format of sale deed of property. Download format of purchase agreement. Sample sale purchase agreement
Retail Showroom Business agreement format download. Retail business agreement Sample
Agreement Between Contractor and Principal Employer format download. Work outsource Agreement.
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Consumer Complaint format download. Consumer complaint against builder praying for refund, compensation, legal expenses
Deed of Trust and Society
Draft format of Charitable Trust Deed. Charitable Trust formation document format
Draft format of Private Trust Deed. Private Trust formation document format
Format of Memorandum and Rules and Regulation of Charitable Society. Documents for formation of Charitable Society
Legal Notice to builder demanding possession of property and interest / compensation for the delayed period for offering possession
Legal Notice to Drawer of Cheque to file Summary Suit under order XXXVII of CPC and Complaint under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act against return of cheque
Legal Notice to Employer demanding dues payable to the employee including Gratuity, Leave Encasement etc and for full and final settlement or to file Recovery Suit under Code of Civil Procedure
Legal Notice to drawer of cheque for return of cheque issued to repay friendly loan with demand for payment of money and interest with statutory period
Legal Notice to Admission brokers and Educational Institutions for cheating students by offering fee concession through admission test, claiming fee and blackmailing students, later
Motor Accident Compensation
Application for Payment of Compensation under Section 140 and 166 of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 for claiming motor accident compensation, before Motor Accident Claims Tribunal
Possession letter format for property. Download possession letter. Sample possession letter
Power of Attorney
Special Power Of Attorney Download __ To authorize for legal purposes
General power of attorney format download __ (GPA) General Power of Attorney format for property
Earnest Money receipt format Download __ Format of receipt for earnest money paid
Format of Receipt of money download. Receipt of money against sale of property, sale of vehicle sale of assets
Resignation letter format download. How to write a resignation letter
RTI Application format download. How to fill Application under Right to Information Act application
Income Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. 35 to file appeal with Commissioner of Income Tax
Format of Form No. 36 to file appeal with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Format of Form No. 36A to file Miscellaneous Application or Cross Objection with ITAT Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
Suits under Code of Civil Procedure
Format of Suit for Specific Performance with alternate prayer for refund of money download in MS Word Format
Summary Suit under Order XXXVII of Code of Civil Procedure download for recovery of money against return of cheque, negotiable instrument or confirmed debt.
Format of Suit for Compensation for death due to negligence or physical disability due to negligence of others. The Suit can be filed before Competent Judge in Civil Court as per pecuniary Jurisdiction
Format of Suit seeking Injunction against illegal construction, public nuisance etc.
Injunction Application seeking Injunction in a Suit already filed in the Court
Wealth Tax Appeal
Format of Form No. E to file appeal with Commissioner of Wealth Tax against the order of Assessing Officer
Format of Form No. F to file Wealth Tax appeal with ITAT against the order of CIT (Appeals)
Will format download. How to prepare a will. It is not necessary to register Deed of will.
SLP format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of High Court
Special Leave Petition (Criminal) format under Article 136 of the Constitution to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of High Court
Application for exemption from filing officially translated documents with Supreme Court of India
Format of affidavit to be filed with SLP (Special Leave Petition) in Supreme Court
Format of AOR Certificate to be filed with SLP. Advocate on Record certificate for Special Leave Petition in Supreme Court
Format of Counter Affidavit against Special Leave Petition (SLP) under Article 136 of the Constitution of India. Counter affidavit from Respondents
Format of Rejoinder Affidavit against Counter Affidavit in Supreme Court of India
Civil Appeal format Section 22 of National Green Tribunal Act 2010 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of NGT
Civil Appeal format Section 23 of Consumer Protection Act 1986 to be filed in Supreme Court of India against Judgment of NCDRC
PIL format for Supreme Court under Article 32 of the Constitution of India. Writ Petition Public Interest Litigation
Format of AOR Certificate for Review Petition under Article 137 of the Constitution of India. Advocate on Record certificate for Review Petition in Supreme Court
Transfer Petition format under Section 406 of Criminal Procedure Code to be filed in Supreme Court of India
Writ Petition format to file Writ under Article 226 and 227 to challenge order passed by Central Administrative Tribunal against OA of Petitioner
Writ Petition to High Court under Article 226 of Constitution of India seeking appropriate Writ for Fundamental Right, Format Download
Form 60 download in MS Word, PDF format Declaration to be filed by non PAN holders as per Income Tax Act.
Download Fillable forms- Income Tax, VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax- ITR forms in Word and Excel