If you your PAN Card is lost or damaged you can get a duplicate Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) by applying online through the website of NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited).
To apply for Duplicate PAN Card or Reprint PAN Card online, you have to keep the supporting documents ready. The information filled in the Reprint PAN Card Application should be accurate and comparable with supporting documents. When you open the website of NSDL to apply for changes or correction in pan details six options will appear under the heading Application for PAN through online services. They are 1. New PAN for Indian Citizens (Form 49A), 2. New PAN for Foreign Citizens (Form 49AA), 3. Changes or correction in PAN details, 4. Reprint of PAN Card, 5. Transaction Status Enquiry and 6. Status Track for PAN Application.
To Apply for new PAN Card through NSDL website, Please chose the 3rd Option to apply for changes or correction in PAN details.
1. Open NSDL website to To Apply for Duplicate PAN Card through NSDL website
2. Click on the option Reprint of PAN Card. When you Click on the Reprint of PAN Card button another web page will open like shown below:
3. Click on Online Application for Reprint of PAN Card
4. Select type of Assessee i.e. Individual, Partnership Firm, Body of Individuals, Hindu Undivided Family, Association of Persons, Body of Individuals, Local Authority, Company, Trust, Artificial Judicial Person, Government Authority or Limited Liability Partnership.
5. Click on Select Button
6. Click on Submit button. Now online form for change or correction in PAN data will be opened.
8. Fill PAN Card number and other required information.
9. Select the document attached for ID Proof, Address Proof
10. Chose Payment Type i.e. Demand Draft, Credit Card or Net Banking
11. Click on submit button
12. If you have filled all information correctly, a preview of the information filled by you will be displayed. If the information not filled correctly, the unfilled fields will be displayed in red. In that case make necessary modification.
13. If the information is ok please Click on submit button.
14. Please make payment online if chosen so
15. Now the online application for reprint of PAN card is generated.
16. Please wait to get generated the Acknowledgement
17. Take the Printout of acknowledgement.
18. Attach Photograph
19. Attach ID Proof, Address Proof
20. Sign on the space provided for signature
21. Send the document through courier to the address mentioned on the acknowledgement or send it to the collection center. The envelope should contain the word Application for Reprint of PAN Card Acknowledgement No. _____.
When NSDL office receive the PAN Application, you will get information through e-mail / mobile acknowledging the receipt of application form.
You can check status of your application online through NSDL PAN Card Status online.
Within few days the Original PAN card will be delivered at your address.
Disclaimer: We do not collect any information about or from the visitors of this website. Articles published here are only for information and guidance and not for any commercial purpose. We have tried our level best to keep maximum accuracy, however please confirm from relevant sources for maximum accuracy.