If you are a PAN Card holder and want to change / make correction in your Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) through UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd) you can apply online.
To apply for correction in PAN Card data from UTIITSL, you have to keep handy the supporting documents at the time of applying. When you open the website of UTIITSL to apply for changes, four options will appear at the left side. They are 1. Apply as an Indian Citizen / NRI, 2. Apply as Foreign Citizen, 3. For Change / Correction in PAN Card, 4. Track PAN Card Application Status.
To apply for change / correction in PAN Card through UTIITSL website, Please chose the 3rd option i.e. For Change / Correction in PAN Cards.
1. Open UTIITSL website to To apply for change / correction in PAN Card through UTIITSL website
2. Click on for Change/ Correction in PAN Card
When you Click on for Change/ Correction in PAN Card another web page will open like shown below:
3. Click on Apply for Change / Correction in PAN Card Details (CSF). When you Click on Apply for Change / Correction in PAN Card Details (CSF) the online form page will open
4. Chose Status of applicant from drop down menu. i.e. Individual, Partnership Firm, Body of Individuals, Hindu Undivided Family, Association of Persons, Body of Individuals, Local Authority, Company, Trust, Artificial Judicial Person, Government Authority or Limited Liability Partnership.
5. Fill other relevant information
6. Fill Source of Income
7. Chose documents attached for identity proof, data to be changed and PAN Proof
8. Fill capacity of applicant i.e. Authorised signatory, director, himself/herself, Karta, Partner, Representative Assessee or Trustee
9. Click on Submit Button
10. If you have filled all information correctly, a preview of the information filled by you will be displayed. If the information not filled correctly, the unfilled fields will be displayed in red. In that case make necessary modification.
11. If the information is ok please strike on submit button.
12. Please make payment online or chose for demand draft.
13. Now the online application for Changes or correction in PAN Data is generated.
14. Please wait to get generated the Acknowledgement
15. Take the Printout of acknowledgement.
16. Affix Photograph
18. Attach Copy of proof for data to be corrected and PAN Proof
19. Sign on the space provided for signature
20. Send the document through courier to the address mentioned on the acknowledgement or send it to the collection center. The envelope should contain the word Application for Allotment of PAN Acknowledgement No. _____.
When UTIITSL office receive the PAN Application, you will get information through e-mail / mobile acknowledging the receipt of application form.
You can check status of your application online through UTIITSL PAN Status online
Within few days the Original PAN card will be delivered at your address.