If you have applied for Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) through NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) you can track status of processing and delivery of the PAN Card online.
To Track PAN Card status online through NSDL website, you have to keep handy the copy of PAN application received at the time of applying PAN. To retrieve information you have feed required information from the PAN Card application form. When you open the website of NSDL to track PAN Card status six options will appear under the heading Application for PAN through online services. They are 1. New PAN for Indian Citizens (Form 49A), 2. New PAN for Foreign Citizens (Form 49AA), 3. Changes or correction in PAN details, 4. Reprint of PAN Card, 5. Transaction Status Enquiry and 6. Status Track for PAN Application.
To Check PAN Card Status through NSDL website, Please chose the 6th option i.e. Status Track for PAN Application.
1. Open NSDL website to To Check PAN Card Status through NSDL
2. Hit on Status Track for PAN Application
When you Hit on Status Track for PAN Application another web page will open like shown below:
3. Chose either Transaction number or Acknowledgement Number (Transaction Number is the number displayed on the 'Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking' screens)
4. Fill Last Name, First Name and Middle Name
5. Fill Date of Birth
6. Hit on Show status button.
Now the PAN Card status will appear on the Screen
Disclaimer: We do not collect any information about or from the visitors of this website. Articles published here are only for information and guidance and not for any commercial purpose. We have tried our level best to keep maximum accuracy, however please confirm from relevant sources for maximum accuracy.