SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL PERSONS BY THESE PRESENT
That I, ________________________,(Passport No. _________________ Visa No.
______________ Aadhar No ___________________ Pan Card No.
_______________________ S/o ________________________, an adult, presently
residing at ____________________________ ________________________, DO HEREBY
NOMINATE, CONSTITUTE AND APPOINT Mr. _______________________ ______________,
aged about__ (Passport No. _________________, Aadhar No. ____________, Pan Card
No. _______________________ ) S/o Sh. _________________ ________________ R/o
________________ __________, _____________________, as my true and lawful
attorney, to act / perform / accomplish the tasks as given below.
WHEREAS, I am a co-owner of Property House No. _______________ _______________ along with Mr. __________________ _________s/o _________________ _____________, Smt. _______________ ______________ w/o ___________________ _____________.The property House No. ________________ _________________ is on free hold plot measuring ____________ sq yd ______ forming part of Khasra No: _________ in approved residential colony known as ____________, area of ____________, India.
WHEREAS, my appointed attorney Mr. __________________ __________, S/o ______________ _____________, R/o ________________ _______________ ______________, is hereby authorised by me to act on my behalf for taking all necessary steps in respect of the above said property whose I am the co-owner, for carrying out the following acts and deeds on my behalf:
1. That the aforesaid attorney is authorised to sign any application or necessary documents to receive the acknowledgements / receipts etc. while dealing with the he concerned authorities say D.D.A., M.C.D., B.S.E.S Ltd, S.D.M., Delhi Jal Board, M.T.N.L., Registrar Office, Delhi Police, or any other authority on my behalf in connection with the matter(s) concerning with the aforesaid property.
2. That the aforesaid attorney is also authorised to take all suitable actions on my behalf for arranging selling / assigning / transferring / conveying / exchange / mortgage / pledge / lease / licence /bargain or otherwise dispose of the aforesaid property and for executing / registering / the appropriate affidavits / Agreement to sale / deeds viz. Conveyance / Sale / Transfer deeds etc. etc. as the case may be Or any other documents not specified herein.
3. The said attorney is authorised to enter into bargaining / negotiations / transactions with any individual or party / agency or Government department and pay the necessary dues related to the said property and also to receive the money viz. sale proceeds etc. on my behalf.
4. The said attorney is further authorised to deposit the money related to the said property as received on my behalf into my bank account.
5. FURTHER, I do authorize my aforesaid attorney to execute, acknowledge and deliver any instrument under seal or otherwise, and to do all things necessary to carry out the intent hereof, hereby granting unto my said attorney full power and authority to act in and concerning the premises as fully and effectually as I may do if personally present.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, _______________ _____________ S/o ______________
_________________, set my hands in this Special Power of Attorney on this ___
day of _________, 2022 in presence of the below mentioned witnesses. The same is
delivered to the holder of this Special Power of Attorney.
SIGNATURE OF EXECUTANTS
SIGNATURE OF ATTORNEY
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Deed of Trust and Society
Power of Attorney
Income Tax Appeal
Wealth Tax Appeal