SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
KNOW ALL PERSONS BY THESE PRESENT
That I, ________________________,(Passport No. _________________ Visa No.
______________ Aadhar No ___________________ Pan Card No.
_______________________ S/o ________________________, an adult, presently
residing at ____________________________ ________________________, DO HEREBY
NOMINATE, CONSTITUTE AND APPOINT Mr. _______________________ ______________,
aged about__ (Passport No. _________________, Aadhar No. ____________, Pan Card
No. _______________________ ) S/o Sh. _________________ ________________ R/o
________________ __________, _____________________, as my true and lawful
attorney, to act / perform / accomplish the tasks as given below.
WHEREAS, I am a co-owner of Property House No. _______________ _______________ along with Mr. __________________ _________s/o _________________ _____________, Smt. _______________ ______________ w/o ___________________ _____________.The property House No. ________________ _________________ is on free hold plot measuring ____________ sq yd ______ forming part of Khasra No: _________ in approved residential colony known as ____________, area of ____________, India.
WHEREAS, my appointed attorney Mr. __________________ __________, S/o ______________ _____________, R/o ________________ _______________ ______________, is hereby authorised by me to act on my behalf for taking all necessary steps in respect of the above said property whose I am the co-owner, for carrying out the following acts and deeds on my behalf:
1. To represent me before any Civil or Criminal Court in India, Hon'ble High Court, Hon'ble Supreme Court, Delhi State Consumer Disputes Distressal Commission, National Consumer Disputes Distressal Commission, or in any other Court, Commission or forum, where any complaint or suit will be filed.
2. To engage or appoint any solicitor, counsel, Advocate, Pleader, or Lawyer to conduct the said suit.
3. To prosecute the said suit and proceedings, to sign and verify all plaints, pleadings, applications, petitions, or documents before the court and to deposit, withdraw and receive documents and money or moneys from the court or from the Defendant either in execution of the decree or otherwise and sign and deliver proper receipt for me and discharge the same.
4. To apply for inspection and inspect documents and records, to obtain copies of documents and papers.
5. To Compromise the suit in such manner as the said attorney shall think
6. To do generally all other acts and things for the conduct of any suit or complaint as I could have done the same if were personally present.
7. That the aforesaid attorney is also authorised to sign any application or necessary documents to receive the acknowledgements / receipts etc. while dealing with the he concerned authorities say D.D.A., M.C.D., B.S.E.S Ltd, S.D.M., Delhi Jal Board, M.T.N.L., Registrar Office, Delhi Police, or any other authority on my behalf in connection with the matter(s) concerning with the aforesaid property.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I, _______________ _____________ S/o ______________
_________________, set my hands in this Special Power of Attorney on this ___
day of _________, 2022 in presence of the below mentioned witnesses. The same is
delivered to the holder of this Special Power of Attorney.
SIGNATURE OF EXECUTANTS
SIGNATURE OF ATTORNEY
Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act
Bank Guarantee format download. Guarantee by bank sample format. For Performance Guarantee, Bid Bond Guarantee, Financial Guarantee, Advance Payment Guarantee, Foreign Bank Guarantee and Deferred Payment Guarantee
Deed of Trust and Society
Power of Attorney
Income Tax Appeal
Wealth Tax Appeal