If you have not yet applied for Aadhaar Card read the complete guide to apply for Aadhaar Card. To apply for Aadhaar Card you have to visit enrollment counter and ask for Aadhaar form which is available free of cost. List of enrollment centers with online facility are listed in UIDAI website. To download Aadhaar card one can visit www.uidai.gov.in and under downloads Hit on download button get Aadhaar Card form Aadhaar ENROLMENT / CORRECTION FORM in the PDF format. After downloading, you may fill it.
Please follow the below mentioned steps to apply for Aadhaar Card.
1. Visit Nearest enrollment center. Even if you do not have appointment, you can visit the centre. If you have appointment you can save time.
2. Submit the form you have filled. If you have not collected the form yet, collect the form from the centre and fill it.
3. The officials will check your Aadhaar Card Application form and will verify the supporting documents.
4. The data will be feed to the computer and you will have to wait for your turn.
5. After that you will have to give your Bio Metrics. Your photo and finger prints also will be taken.
7. After this a retina scanner will capture your retina for security purpose.
8. After this you will be asked to verify all the information. Then you will get an acknowledgement slip.
It will take approximate 3 months to complete the process. In the mean time you can check status of your application through Aadhaar Card Status online.
Disclaimer: We do not collect any information about or from the visitors of this website. Articles published here are only for information and guidance and not for any commercial purpose. We have tried our level best to keep maximum accuracy, however please confirm from relevant sources for maximum accuracy.