NOC format from legal heirs for property transfer to the name of someone.
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
I ___________ ______________ _____________ son/daughter/wife of Shri ___________ ______________ address ___________ ______________ _____________ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
That __________, the deceased, was holding _____ shares in (the name of the company) covered under Folio No. _______ and Share Certificate No(s). ___________, bearing Distinctive Nos. ________ to __________.
1. That _______________ ____________(name of the property holder), the deceased expired on __________.
2. That I am a legal heir of the said deceased. I am the ____________ (relation) of the deceased.
3. I do not desire to make any claim of title of the said property held by the deceased. I hereby agree to renounce all my rights existing as well as they may accrue to me in future in respect of the aforesaid property.
4. I declare that I have no objection whatsoever in transmitting the said property in the name of the applicant, _________.
5. I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned
I hereby state that whatever is stated herein above are true to the best of my knowledge.
Solemnly affirmed at ________ ) Photograph
On this ____ day of ______ 20__ ) (Signature of the Legal heir)
Identified by me Before Me
Advocate S.E.O./ Oaths Commissioner/Notary