SPEED POST/REGISTERED AD/COURIER
Under instructions from and on behalf of my client Mr._____________, R/o _____________ _____________, I do hereby serve you with the following legal notice:-
1. That you have have signed agreement dated ________with my client to do construction work of a boundary wall as per the terms/conditions in said contract.
2. That last date for completing construction of the boundary wall was on ______.
3. That my client contacted you many times to complete the work in time. But you have not yet completed construction of boundary wall till date.
4. That my client has paid you an advance of Rs. ___________ as per the contract. Despite this, you are delaying the matter inordinately. Time being essence of the contract, you have not followed the time schedule.
5. That some part of the boundary wall you have constructed and consented for joint inspections were seen has defective.
6. That despite requests you have neglected in completing the work. Due to contravention of this agreement we have suffered losses and these losses are continuing suffering each day. Our huge investment stands blocked. We have to pay interest to our Banker for the finance got in making payment to you.
7. As Per clause No _____of said contract, there exist an agreement for referring the controversies by Arbitration to Mr. ________________, Advocate.
8. As per enactments of
section 11 of Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 we hereby serve you
notice for approving the selection of Mr. _____________, Advocate, being
Sole Arbitrator in the matter of differences and controversies which have
emerge between the parties herein and the same be referred for adjudication
9. The said controversies are, inter alias, the following:
(a) Whether the construction of the boundary wall is as per the contract dated ________ ?
(b) Whether the boundary wall has been constructed
according to specification with terms/conditions of the contract?
(c) Whether the contractor has handed over completed boundary wall?
(d) Whether we have incurred any loss/damages owing to breach of the terms/conditions of the contract by you?
(e) What is the damage with indemnification which we get from the contractor?
10. Please give your concurrence within 10 days of receipt of this letter.
Copy of this notice has been retained in my office for further appropriate action.
Download Legal forms - MS Word, Excel
Contempt Petition format - High Court
Contempt Petition to Supreme Court
Impleadment Application for High Court
Application of amendment of Memo of Parties
Criminal Defamation Complaint Format
Defamation Suit Format for compensation
Legal Notice format for criminal defamation
Legal Notice for Defamation claiming damages
Legal notice for invoking arbitration clause
Writ Petition under Article 226 and 227 to High Court to challenge CAT order
Writ Petition, Article 226 to High Court for seeking Writ to protect Fundamental Right
Writ Petition of Habeas Corpus to High Court to release a person, Quash order
Writ Petition seeking Mandamus to High Court to quash order and Reinstate Petitioner
Writ Petition, Prohibition in High Court to prohibit Respondents from initiating action
Writ Petition, Writ of Certiorari in High Court to quash order passed by Respondents
Writ Petition, Writ of Quo Warranto in High Court to cancel illegal appointment order