Format of Form No. E to file appeal with Commissioner of Wealth Tax against the order of Assessing Officer
Appeal against the order of Wealth Tax Assessing Officer can be filed with the Commission of Wealth Tax in form No. E. The appeal should be filed within 30 days of receipt of Assessment Order passed by the Assessing Officer.
[See Rule 5 of the Wealth Tax Rules, 1957]
FORM OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER (APPEALS)
UNDER SECTION 23 OF THE WEALTH TAX ACT, 1957.
WEALTH TAX RANGE _________________________________
+WTA No. of
1.Name and address of the appellant
2.Permanent Account Number / GIR No.
3.Assessment year in connection
4.Asessing Officer / Valuation
5.Where valuation of any asset has
6.Section and sub-section of the
7.Where the appeal relates to any
8.In any other case, the date of
service of the
9.Section of the Wealth-tax Act,
10.Where return has been filed by
* Relief claimed in appeal
** Where an appeal in relation to
any other assessment
(a) Commissioner (Appeals)
with whom the appeal
FORM OF VERIFICATION
appellant, do hereby declare that what is
(STATUS OF THE APPELLANT)
1. The form of appeal, grounds of appeal and the form of verification appended thereto shall be signed by a person in accordance with the provisions of section 15A of the Wealth-tax Act, 1957.
2. The memorandum of appeal, statement of facts and the grounds of appeal must be in duplicate and should be accompanied by a copy of the order appealed against and the notice of demand in original, if any.
3. Delete the inappropriate words.
4. + The particulars will be filled in, in the office of the Commissioner (Appeals).
5.* If the space provided herein is insufficient, separate enclosures may be used for the purpose.
6. ** If appeals are pending in relation to more than one assessment year, separate particulars in respect of each assessment year may be given.