matters to be provided in the employees deposit linked insurance scheme is listed under Schedule IV of Employees Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. List under Schedule IV of EPF Act 1952 are :
Schedule IV of Employees Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 "matters to be provided in the employees deposit linked insurance scheme"
[See section 6C]
1. The employees or class of employees who shall be covered by the Insurance Scheme.
2. The manner in which the accounts of the Insurance Fund shall be kept and the investment of moneys belonging to the Insurance Fund subject to such pattern of investment as may be determined, by order, by the Central Government.
3. The form in which an employee shall furnish particulars about himself and the members of his family whenever required.
4. The nomination of a person to receive the insurance amount due to the employee after his death and the cancellation or variation of such nomination.
5. The registers and records to be maintained in respect of employees, the form or design of any identity card, token or disc for the purpose of identifying any employee or his nominee or member of his family entitled to receive the insurance amount.
6. The scales of insurance benefits and conditions relating to the grant of such benefits to the employees.
8. The manner in which the amount due to the nominee or the member of the family of the employee under the Scheme is to be paid including a provision that the amount shall not be paid otherwise than in the form of a deposit in a saving bank account, in the name of such nominee or member of family, in any corresponding new bank specified in the First Schedule to the Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970 (5 of 1970).
9. Any other matter which is to be provided for in the Employees' Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme or which may be necessary or proper for the purpose of implementing that Scheme.
Section 8 Mode of recovery of moneys due from employers
Section 8A Recovery of moneys by employers and contractors
Section 8B Issue of certificate to the Recovery Officer
Section 8C Recovery officer to whom certificate
Section 8D Validity of certificate, and amendment thereof
Section 8E Stay of proceedings under certificate and amendment or withdrawal thereof
Section 8F Other modes of recovery
Section 8G Application of certain provisions of Income-tax Act
Section 9 Fund to be recognised under Act 11 of 1922
Section 10 Protection against attachment
Section 12 Employer not to reduce wages, etc
Section 14A Offences by companies
Section 14B Power to recover damages
Section 14C Power of court to make orders
Section 15 Special provisions relating to existing provident funds
Section 16 Act not to apply to certain establishments
Section 18 Protection of Action taken in good faith
Section 19 Delegation of powers
Section 20 Power of Central Government to give directions
Section 21 Power to make rules
Section 22 Power to remove difficulties
Schedule I Matters of Industry engaged in Manufacture
Schedule II matters for which provision may be made in a scheme
Schedule III matters for which provision may be made in the pension scheme
Schedule IV matters to be provided in the employees deposit linked insurance scheme
Employees Provident Fund Appellate Tribunal (Procedure) Rules 1997