(1) The State Authority shall meet as and when necessary and at such time and place as the Chairperson of the State Authority may think fit.
(2) The Chairperson of the State Authority shall preside over the meetings of the State Authority.
(3) If for any reason, the Chairperson of the State Authority is unable to attend the meeting of the State Authority, the Vice-Chairperson of the State Authority shall preside at the meeting.
The State Government shall provide the State Authority with such officers, consultants and employees, as it considers necessary, for carrying out the functions of the State Authority.
(1) A State Authority may, as and when it considers necessary, constitute
an advisory committee, consisting of experts in the field of disaster
management and having practical experience of disaster management to make
recommendations on different aspects of disaster management.
(2) The members of the advisory committee shall be paid such allowances as may be prescribed by the State Government.