68. (1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Code, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Code, as may appear to be necessary for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of a period of three years from the commencement of this Code.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament
69. (1) The Payment of Wages Act, 1936, the Minimum Wages Act, 1948, the Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 and the Equal Remuneration Act, 1976 are hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal, anything done or any action taken under the enactments so repealed including any notification, nomination, appointment, order or direction made thereunder or any amount of wages provided in any provision of such enactments for any purpose shall be deemed to have been done or taken or provided for such purpose under the corresponding provisions of this Code and shall be in force to the extent they are not contrary to the provisions of this Code till they are repealed under the corresponding provisions of this Code or by the notification to that effect by the Central Government.
(3) Without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section (2), the provisions of section 6 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 shall apply to the repeal of such enactments.