Review of orders passed under Section 7A is defined under section 7B of Employees Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. Provisions under Section 7B of EPF Act 1952 is :
Section 7B of Employees Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 "Review of orders passed under Section 7A"
(1) Any person aggrieved by an order made under sub-section 1 of section 7A, but from which no appeal has been preferred under this Act, and who, from the discovery of new and important matter or evidence which, after the exercise of due diligence was not within his knowledge or could not be produced by him at the time when the order was made, or on account of some mistake or error apparent on the face of the record or for any other sufficient reason, desires to obtain a review of such order may apply for a review of that order to the officer who passed the order:
Provided that such officer may also on his own motion review his order if he is satisfied that it is necessary so to do on any such ground.
(2) Every application for review under sub-section 1 shall be filed in such form and manner and within such time as may be specified in the Scheme.
(3) Where it appears to the officer receiving an application for review that there is no sufficient ground for a review, he shall reject the application.
(4) Where the officer is of opinion that the application for review should be granted, be shall grant the same:
Provided that, -
(a) no such application shall be granted without previous notice to all the parties before him to enable them to appear and be heard in support of the order in respect of which a review is applied for, and
(b) no such application shall be granted on the ground of discovery of new matter or evidence which the applicant alleges was not within his knowledge or could not be produced by him when the order was made, without proof of such allegation.
(5) No appeal shall lie against the order of the officer rejecting an application for review, but an appeal under this Act shall lie against an order passed under review as if the order passed under review were the original order passed by him under section 7A.
Section 2A Establishment to include all departments and branches
Section 3 Power to apply Act to an establishment which has a common provident fund with another establishment
Section 4 Power to add to Schedule I
Section 5 Employees' Provident Funds Scheme
Section 5AA Executive Committee
Section 5C Board of Trustees to be body corporate
Section 5D Appointment of officers
Section 5DD Acts and proceedings of the Central Board or its Executive Committee or the State Board not to be invalidated on certain grounds
Section 6A Employees Pension Scheme
Section 6C Employees Deposit-linked Insurance Scheme
Section 6D Laying of Schemes before Parliament
Section 7 Modification of Scheme
Section 7A Determination of moneys due from employers
Section 7B Review of orders passed under Section 7A
Section 7C Determination of escaped amount
Section 7D Employees' Provident Funds Appellate Tribunal
Section 7G Salary and allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Presiding Officer
Section 7H Staff of the Tribunal
Section 7I Appeals to the Tribunal
Section 7J Procedure of Tribunals
Section 7K Right of appellant to take assistance of legal practitioner and of Government, etc., to appoint presenting officers
Section 7N Finality of orders constituting a Tribunal
Section 7O Deposit of amount due, on filing appeal
Section 7P Transfer of certain applications to Tribunals