IN THE COURT OF________________________________ DELHI
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 265-B (OF CHAPTER
CR. P.C. IN RESPECT OF "PLEA BARGAINING"
Most Respectfully Showeth :
1. That the applicant has been facing trial in the above matter.
2. That a report under Section 173 Cr.P.C. has since been filed against the accused, which is pending in the Court of Shri _________________ and is at the stage of ________________
3. That as per charge sheet, the accused alleged to have committed
offence(s) punishable under section ____________________
4. That the applicant has preferred this application voluntarily after
understanding the nature of allegations against him and the extent of
punishment provided under the law for the offence(s) in question.
5. That the applicant has not previously been convicted by any Court in a
case in which he had been charged with the same offence(s).
It is, therefore, prayed that this Honorable Court may be pleased to consider this application for plea bargaining, as per the provisions of Section 265 CrP.C.
DELHI THROUGH APPLICANT
DATED : COUNSEL
AFFIDAVIT IN APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 265 D
FOR "PLEA BARGAINING"
I, __________________________________ aged about ____________ do hereby solemnly affirm and state as under :
1. I say that I have filed the accompanying application for plea bargaining in accordance with the provisions of Section 265B (Chapter XXI) Cr.P.C. I say that this is my application made voluntarily without any influence and pressure.
2. I say and submit that I understand the contents of the application and that I am aware of the nature and extent of punishment provided by law in this case.
3. I say that I have not previously been convicted in a case in which I have been charged with the same offense as the one in the present matter.
Verified at New Delhi dated __________ that the contents of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and information that I believe to be true. Nothing material to this application has been concealed from this court.