IN THE COURT OF _______________ AT
(CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION)
(REVISION PETITION UNDER SECTION 96 OF THE CODE OF CIVIL
REGULAR FIRST APPEAL NO ____ OF 20__
REVISION PETITION UNDER SECTION 96 OF THE CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE 1908 ARISING OUT OF THE IMPUGNED ORDER DATED ___________ PASSED IN THE TITLE SUIT NO _____ OF _____ BY THE LD _______ JUDGE AT __________.
MEMO OF APPEAL ON BEHALF OF THE APPELLANT FOR REGULAR FIRST APPEAL
GROUNDS OF APPEAL
1. Because the impugned Order of the Trial Court are against the settled principle of law, Evidence and probabilities of the case.
2. Because the Ld Court below has been pleased to dismiss the suit by the way of rejection of plaint on the contrary Ld Court ought to have decreed the suit.
3. Because the Ld Court below has failed to appreciate the scope, extent and propriety of the suit in its proper perspective.
4. Because for the Ld Court below has failed to appreciate the status of the parties in their proper perspectives.
5. Because the judgment of the court below is bad in law and on facts and deserves to be set aside.
6. The Appellant crave leave of this Hon'ble Court to raise any additional grounds as may be necessary at the time of considering the present Petition.
7. The Appellant has not preferred any other Appeal on the same cause of action either before this Hon'ble Court or before any other Court of Law.
8. VALUATION: The suit in O.S. __/20__ was filed under Section __ of ____________ Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, 1958. A court fee of Rs. __/- is paid by the Appellant in this First Appeal. The value of suit for purposes of Jurisdiction is Rs. ____________/-.
in this circumstances the appellants above named most humbly pray that this Hon'ble Court may pleased to: -
(a) Allow this Appeal and set aside the order dated ____________ passed in O.S. No. __/ 20__ produced as ANNEXURE - A;
(b) Award costs of the Appeal and pass any other order that this Hon'ble Court deems fit to be granted in the circumstances of the case in the interests of equity and justice.
PARTICULARS OF COURT FEE PAID
Value of Suit Property Rs. ___________/-
Court fees paid Rs. ________________/-
Value of the Suit Rs. ______________/-
Court fee paid for Appeal Rs. __________/-