How to get duplicate PAN Card online through NSDL Website. How to
reprint duplicate Income Tax Permanent Account Number online in
place of lost damaged PAN Card? What is the procedure to get
Duplicate PAN Card?
If you your PAN Card is lost or damaged you can get a duplicate
Income Tax Permanent Account Number (PAN) by applying online through
the website of NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited).
To apply for Duplicate PAN Card or Reprint PAN Card online,
you have to keep the supporting documents ready. The information
filled in the Reprint PAN Card Application should be accurate
and comparable with supporting documents. When you open the
website of NSDL to apply for changes or correction in pan
details six options will appear under the heading Application
for PAN through online services. They are 1. New PAN for Indian
Citizens (Form 49A), 2. New PAN for Foreign Citizens (Form
49AA), 3. Changes or correction in PAN details, 4. Reprint of
PAN Card, 5. Transaction Status Enquiry and 6. Status Track
for PAN Application.
To Apply for new PAN Card through NSDL website, Please chose
the 3rd Option to apply for changes or correction in PAN
Steps to Apply for reprint PAN Card or get Duplicate Income
Tax Permanent Account Number Card online through NSDL
1. Open NSDL website to
To Apply for Duplicate PAN Card through NSDL website
2. Hit on the option Reprint of PAN Card. When you Hit
Reprint of PAN Card button another web page will open like
3. Hit on
Online Application for Reprint of PAN Card
4. Select type of Assessee i.e. Individual, Partnership Firm,
Body of Individuals, Hindu Undivided Family, Association of
Persons, Body of Individuals, Local Authority, Company, Trust,
Artificial Judicial Person, Government Authority or Limited
5. Hit on Select Button
6. Strike on Submit button. Now online form for change or
correction in PAN data will be opened.
8. Fill PAN Card number and other required information.
9. Select the document attached for ID Proof, Address Proof
10. Chose Payment Type i.e. Demand Draft, Credit Card or Net
11. Hit on submit button
12. If you have filled all information correctly, a preview of
the information filled by you will be displayed. If the
information not filled correctly, the unfilled fields will be
displayed in red. In that case make necessary modification.
13. If the information is ok please strike on submit button.
14. Please make payment online if chosen so
15. Now the online application for reprint of PAN card is
16. Please wait to get generated the Acknowledgement
17. Take the Printout of acknowledgement.
18. Attach Photograph
19. Attach ID Proof, Address Proof
20. Sign on the space provided for signature
21. Send the document through courier to the address mentioned
on the acknowledgement or send it to the collection center. The
envelope should contain the word Application for Reprint of PAN
Card Acknowledgement No. _____.
When NSDL office receive the PAN Application, you will get
information through e-mail / mobile acknowledging the receipt of
You can check status of your application online through
NSDL PAN Card Status online.
Within few days the Original PAN card will be delivered at your