Foreign Citizen Apply PAN Card online through UTIITSL. How to get
Income Tax Permanent Account Number to Foreign Citizen through
UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd) online?.
If a Foreign Citizen want to apply for a new Tax Permanent Account
Number (PAN) through UTIITSL (UTI Infrastructure Technology and
Services Ltd) he can apply for the PAN Card online.
To apply for PAN Card for Foreign citizen online from
UTIITSL, you have to keep handy the supporting documents at the
time of applying PAN. When you open the website of UTIITSL to
apply for a new PAN Card, four options will appear at the left
side. They are 1. Apply as an Indian Citizen / NRI, 2. Apply
as Foreign Citizen, 3. For Change / Correction in PAN Card,
4. Track PAN Card Application Status.
To Check PAN Card Status through UTIITSL website, Please
chose the 2nd option i.e. Apply as Foreign Citizen.
Steps to apply for PAN Card by Foreign Citizen online
1. Open UTIITSL website to
To apply for a new PAN Card through UTIITSL website
2. Hit on Apply as Foreign Citizen
When you Hit on
Apply as Foreign Citizen another web page will open like
3. Hit on Apply for New PAN Card (Form 49AA). When you Hit on
Apply for New PAN Card (Form 49AA) the online form page will
4. Chose Status of applicant from drop down menu. i.e.
Individual, Partnership Firm, Body of Individuals, Hindu
Undivided Family, Association of Persons, Body of Individuals,
Local Authority, Company, Trust, Artificial Judicial Person,
Government Authority or Limited Liability Partnership.
5. Fill other relevant information
6. Fill Source of Income
7. Chose documents attached for address proof, identity proof
and date of birth
8. Fill capacity of applicant i.e. Authorised signatory,
director, himself/herself, Karta, Partner, Representative
Assessee or Trustee
9. Hit on Submit Button
10. If you have filled all information correctly, a preview of
the information filled by you will be displayed. If the
information not filled correctly, the unfilled fields will be
displayed in red. In that case make necessary modification.
11. If the information is ok please strike on submit button.
12. Please make payment online or chose for demand draft.
13. Now the online PAN application is generated.
14. Please wait to get generated the Acknowledgement
15. Take the Printout of acknowledgement.
16. Affix Photograph
18. Attach Copy of Passport / Identity Proof/ Address Proof
19. Sign on the space provided for signature
20. Send the document through courier to the address mentioned
on the acknowledgement or send it to the collection center. The
envelope should contain the word Application for Allotment of
PAN Acknowledgement No. _____.
When UTIITSL office receive the PAN Application, you will get
information through e-mail / mobile acknowledging the receipt of
You can check status of your application online through
UTIITSL PAN Status online
Within few days the Original PAN card will be delivered at your