Third Schedule - Matters within the Jurisdiction of Industrial
Tribunal [See section 7A] : Industrial Disputes Act 1947
What are the Matters within the Jurisdiction of Industrial Tribunal?
Third Schedule of Industrial Disputes Act
1. Wages, including the period and mode of payment;
2. Compensatory and other allowances;
3. Hours of work and rest intervals;
4. Leave with wages and holidays;
5. Bonus, profit sharing, provident fund and gratuity;
6. Shift working otherwise than in accordance with standing
7. Classification by grades;
8. Rules of discipline;
10. Retrenchment of workmen and closure of establishment; and
11. Any other matter that may be prescribed.