Second Schedule - Matters within the jurisdiction of labour courts
[See section 7] : Industrial Disputes Act 1947
What are the Matters within the jurisdiction of labour courts?
Second Schedule of Industrial Disputes Act
1. The propriety or legality of an order passed by an
employer under the standing orders;
2. The application and interpretation of standing orders;
3. Discharge or dismissal of workmen including reinstatement
of, or grant of relief to, workmen wrongfully dismissed;
4. Withdrawal of any customary concession or privilege;
5. Illegality or otherwise of a strike or lock-out; and
6. All matters other than those specified in the Third
(v) in the Second Schedule :-
(a) the words and letters "Part A" shall be omitted.
(b) "Part B" shall be omitted.