Article 74 of Constitution of India "Council of Ministers to aid and advise President"
(1) There shall be a Council of Ministers with the Prime
Minister at the head to aid and advise the President who
shall, in the exercise of his functions, act in accordance
with such advice:
Provided that the President may require the council of Ministers to reconsider such advice, either generally or otherwise, and the President shall act in accordance with the advice tendered after such reconsideration.
(2) The question whether any, and if so what, advice was tendered by Ministers to the President shall not be inquired into in any court.
Article 75 of Constitution of India "Other provisions as to Ministers"
(1) The Prime Minister shall be appointed by the President
and the other Ministers shall be appointed by the President
on the advice of the Prime Minister.
(2) The Minister shall hold office during the pleasure of the President.
(3) The Council of Ministers shall be collectively responsible to the House of the People.
(4) Before a Minister enters upon his office, the President shall administer to him the oaths of office and of secrecy according to the forms set out for the purpose in the Third Schedule.
(5) A Minister who for any period of six consecutive months is not a member of either House of Parliament shall at the expiration of that period cease to be a Minister.
(6) The salaries and allowances of Ministers shall be such as Parliament may from time to time by law determine and, until Parliament so determines, shall be as specified in the Second Schedule.
What is the Procedure for impeachment of the President? What is Time of holding election to fill vacancy in the office of President and the term of office of person elected to fill casual vacancy? Article 61 and 62 of Constitution of India, 1949
The Vice-President of India, The Vice-President to be ex-officio Chairman of the council of States and The Vice-President to act as President or to discharge his functions during casual vacancies in the office, or during the absence, of President? Article 63, 64 and 65 of Constitution of India, 1949
How to conduct Election of Vice-President? What is Term of office of Vice-President? What is Time of holding election to fill vacancy in the office of Vice-President and the term of office of person elected to fill casual vacancy? Article 66, 67 and 68 of Constitution of India, 1949
What is Oath or affirmation by the Vice-President? What are Matters relating to, or connected with, the election of a president or Vice-President? What are Matters relating to, or connected with, the election of a president or Vice-President? Article 69, 70 and 71 of Constitution of India, 1949
What is Power of President to grant pardons, etc., and to suspend, remit or commute sentences in certain cases? What is Extent of executive power of the Union? Article 72 and 73 of Constitution of India, 1949
How to Appoint the Attorney-General for India? How is Conduct of business of the Government of India? What are the Duties of Prime Minister as respects the furnishing of information to the President? Article 76, 77 and 78 of Constitution of India, 1949