The following documents are to be submitted along with application form No. 1415 to apply for a Business Visa for Australia.
Forms for Business Visa to Australia
A completed form 1415.
Provide the following documents to show that applicant do not need
to pay the charge
To act as a representative of a foreign government: a Third Party - Note from applicant's ministry
Notarised copies of all pages of applicant's passport (unless requested to send original passport).
Certified copies of birth certificate, showing names of both parents.
One recent passport sized photograph (45mm x 35 mm)
Children younger than 18 years of age
If the applicant is younger than 18 years of age: evidence that every person with alegal right to decide where the applicant live consents to applicant's travel to Australia on this visa. If the applicant will not have one or both parents come with the applicant, provide:
- a statutory declaration giving their permission
- Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years If the applicant use this form, the applicant will have to attach a certified copy of applicant's parent’s or guardian’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or driver’s licence) with their photograph and their signature.
-If the applicant is younger than 18 years of age and the applicant will stay in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative: a declaration signed by the person who will be responsible for the applicant Australia in Form 1257 Undertaking declaration
Health and Character documents for Australian Business Visa
All applicants must meet character requirements.
the applicant may be asked to undergo medical and x-ray examinations
AusAID student or recipient
A letter of support from the AusAID Minister.
the applicant should provide evidence of sufficient funds (bank statements, letter from financial institution concerning applicant's financial position etc).
Evidence of why the applicant need to visit Australia on business, such as:
• a letter of invitation from the host organisation in Australia
• conference registration details
• a letter from applicant's employer stating the reasons for applicant's visit
• applicant's itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
• applicant's employment contract.
Applicant's educational or professional qualifications.
Applicant's current employment and applicant's role during applicant's visit to Australia.
Details of previous contacts with Australian businesspeople or organisations in Australia.
Documents to show that the company the applicant work for is an actively operating business, such as a business registration certificate or annual report