Section 81 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Register of charges to be kept by Registrar"
(1) The Registrar shall, in respect of every company, keep a register containing particulars of the charges registered under this Chapter in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed.
(2) A register kept in pursuance of this section shall
be open to inspection by any person on payment of such fees
as may be prescribed for each inspection.
Section 82 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Company to report satisfaction of charge"
(1) A company shall give intimation to the Registrar in the prescribed form, of the payment or satisfaction in full of any charge registered under this Chapter within a period of thirty days from the date of such payment or satisfaction and the provisions of sub-section
(1) of section 77 shall, as far as may be, apply to an intimation given under this section.
(2) The Registrar shall, on receipt of intimation under sub-section (1), cause a notice to be sent to the holder of the charge calling upon him to show cause within such time not exceeding fourteen days, as may be specified in such notice, as to why payment or satisfaction in full should not be recorded as intimated to the Registrar, and if no cause is shown, by such holder of the charge, the Registrar shall order that a memorandum of satisfaction shall be entered in the register of charges kept by him under section 81 and shall inform the company that he has done so:
Provided that the notice referred to in this sub-section shall not be required to be sent, in case the intimation to the Registrar in this regard is in the specified form and signed by the holder of charge.
(3) If any cause is shown, the Registrar shall record a note to that effect in the register of charges and shall inform the company.
(4) Nothing in this section shall be deemed to affect the powers of the Registrar to make an entry in the register of charges under section 83 or otherwise than on receipt of an intimation from the company.
What is Power of Registrar to make entries of satisfaction and release in absence of intimation from company What is Intimation of appointment of receiver or manager Section 83 and 84 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Power of Tribunal to call meetings of members, etc What is Punishment for default in complying with provisions of sections 96 to 98 What is the procedure for Calling of extraordinary general meeting Section 98, 99 and 100 of Indian Companies Act 2013