Section 395 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Annual reports where one or more State Governments are members of companies"
(1) Where the Central Government is not a member of a Government company, every State Government which is a member of that company, or where only one State Government is a member of the company, that State Government shall cause an annual report on the working and affairs of the company to be -
(a) prepared within the time specified in sub-section (1) of section 394; and
(b) as soon as may be after such preparation, laid before the House or both Houses of the State Legislature together with a copy of the audit report and comments upon or supplement to the audit report referred to in sub-section (1) of that section.
(2) The provisions of this section and section 394 shall, so far as may be, apply to a Government company in liquidation as they apply to any other Government company.
Section 396 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Registration offices"
(1) For the purposes of exercising such powers and discharging such functions as are conferred on the Central Government by or under this Act or under the rules made there under and for the purposes of registration of companies under this Act, the Central Government shall, by notification, establish such number of offices at such places as it thinks fit, specifying their jurisdiction.
(2) The Central Government may appoint such Registrars, Additional, Joint, Deputy and Assistant Registrars as it considers necessary for the registration of companies and discharge of various functions under this Act, and the powers and duties that may be exercisable by such officers shall be such as may be prescribed.
(3) The terms and conditions of service, including the salaries payable to persons appointed under sub-section (2), shall be such as may be prescribed.
(4) The Central Government may direct a seal or seals to be prepared for the authentication of documents required for, or connected with, the registration of companies.
What is Company's failure to comply with provisions of this Chapter not to affect validity of contracts, etc What is Annual reports on Government companies Section 393 and 394 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Admissibility of certain documents as evidence What are the Provisions relating to filing of applications, documents, inspection, etc., in electronic form Section 397 and 398 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Inspection, production and evidence of documents kept by Registrar What is Electronic form to be exclusive, alternative or in addition to physical form Section 399 and 400 of Indian Companies Act 2013