Section 383 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Service on foreign company"
Any process, notice, or other document required to be served on a foreign company shall be deemed to be sufficiently served, if addressed to any person whose name and address have been delivered to the Registrar under section 380 and left at, or sent by post to, the address which has been so delivered to the Registrar or by electronic mode.
Section 384 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Debentures, annual return, registration of charges, books of account and their inspection"
(1) The provisions of section 71 shall apply mutatis mutandis to a foreign company.
(2) The provisions of section 92 shall, subject to such exceptions, modifications and adaptations as may be made therein by rules made under this Act, apply to a foreign company as they apply to a company incorporated in India.
(3) The provisions of section 128 shall apply to a foreign company to the extent of requiring it to keep at its principal place of business in India, the books of account referred to in that section, with respect to monies received and spent, sales and purchases made, and assets and liabilities, in the course of or in relation to its business in India.
(4) The provisions of Chapter VI shall apply mutatis mutandis to charges on properties which are created or acquired by any foreign company.
(5) The provisions of Chapter XIV shall apply mutatis mutandis to the Indian business of a foreign company as they apply to a company incorporated in India.
What is Company's failure to comply with provisions of this Chapter not to affect validity of contracts, etc What is Annual reports on Government companies Section 393 and 394 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Admissibility of certain documents as evidence What are the Provisions relating to filing of applications, documents, inspection, etc., in electronic form Section 397 and 398 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Inspection, production and evidence of documents kept by Registrar What is Electronic form to be exclusive, alternative or in addition to physical form Section 399 and 400 of Indian Companies Act 2013