Section 314 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Powers and duties of Company Liquidator in voluntary winding up"
(1) The Company Liquidator shall perform such functions and discharge such duties as may be determined from time to time by the company or the creditors, as the case may be.
(2) The Company Liquidator shall settle the list of contributories, which shall be prima facie evidence of the liability of the persons named therein to be contributories.
(3) The Company Liquidator shall call general meetings of the company for the purpose of obtaining the sanction of the company by ordinary or special resolution, as the case may require, or for any other purpose he may consider necessary.
(4) The Company Liquidator shall maintain regular and proper books of account in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed and the members and creditors and any officer authorised by the Central Government may inspect such books of account.
(5) The Company Liquidator shall prepare quarterly statement of accounts in such form and manner as may be prescribed and file such statement of accounts duly audited within thirty days from the close of each quarter with the Registrar, failing which the Company Liquidator shall be punishable with fine which may extend to five thousand rupees for every day during which the failure continues.
(6) The Company Liquidator shall pay the debts of the company and shall adjust the rights of the contributories among themselves.
(7) The Company Liquidator shall observe due care and diligence in the discharge of his duties.
(8) If the Company Liquidator fails to comply with the provisions of this section except sub-section (5) he shall be punishable with fine which may extend to ten lakh rupees.
Section 315 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Appointment of committees"
Where there are no creditors of a company, such company in its general meeting and, where a meeting of creditors is held under section 306, such creditors, as the case may be, may appoint such committees as considered appropriate to supervise the voluntary liquidation and assist the Company Liquidator in discharging his or its functions.
What is the responsibility of Company Liquidator to submit report on progress of winding up What is Report of Company Liquidator to Tribunal for examination of persons Section 316 and 317 of Indian Companies Act 2013
What is Power of Company Liquidator to accept shares, etc., as consideration for sale of property of company What is distribution of property of company Section 319 and 320 of Indian Companies Act 2013