Section 291 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Provision for professional assistance to Company Liquidator"
(1) The Company Liquidator may, with the sanction of the Tribunal, appoint one or more chartered accountants or company secretaries or cost accountants or legal practitioners or such other professionals on such terms and conditions, as may be necessary, to assist him in the performance of his duties and functions under this Act.
(2) Any person appointed under this section shall disclose forthwith to the Tribunal in the prescribed form any conflict of interest or lack of independence in respect of his appointment.
Section 292 of Indian Companies Act 2013 "Exercise and control of Company Liquidator's powers"
(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Company Liquidator shall, in the administration of the assets of the company and the distribution thereof among its creditors, have regard to any directions which may be given by the resolution of the creditors or contributories at any general meeting or by the advisory committee.
(2) Any directions given by the creditors or contributories at any general meeting shall, in case of conflict, be deemed to override any directions given by the advisory committee.
(3) The Company Liquidator -
(a) may summon meetings of the creditors or contributories, whenever he thinks fit, for the purpose of ascertaining their wishes; and
(b) shall summon such meetings at such times, as the creditors or contributories, as the case may be, may, by resolution, direct, or whenever requested in writing to do so by not less than one-tenth in value of the creditors or contributories, as the case may be.
(4) Any person aggrieved by any act or decision of the Company Liquidator may apply to the Tribunal, and the Tribunal may confirm, reverse or modify the act or decision complained of and make such further order as it thinks just and proper in the circumstances.
What is Adjustment of rights of contributories What is power to order costs What is Power to summon persons suspected of having property of company, etc Section 297, 298 and 299 of Indian Companies Act 2013