Section 70 of CRPC. "Form of warrant of arrest and
(1) Every warrant of arrest issued by a Court under this Code shall be in writing, signed by the presiding officer of such Court and shall bear the seal of the Court.
(2) Every such warrant shall remain in force until it is cancelled by the Court which issued it, or until it is executed.
Section 71 of CRPC. "Power to direct security to be taken"
(1) Any Court issuing a warrant for the arrest of any person may in its discretion direct by endorsement on the warrant that, if such person executes a bond with sufficient sureties for his attendance before the Court at a specified time and thereafter until otherwise directed by the Court, the officer to whom the warrant is directed shall take such security and shall release such person from custody.
(2) The endorsement shall state-
(a) the number of sureties;
(b) the amount in which they and the person for whose arrest the warrant is issued, are be respectively bound;
(c) the time at which he is to attend before the Court.
(3) Whenever security is taken under this section, the officer to whom the warrant is directed shall forward the bond to the Court.
Section 72 of CRPC. "Warrants to whom directed"
(1) A warrant of arrest shall ordinarily be directed to one or more police officers; but the Court issuing such a warrant may, if its immediate execution is necessary and no police officer is immediately available, direct it to any other person or persons, and such person or persons shall execute the same.
(2) When a warrant is directed to more officers or persons than one, it may be executed by all, or by any one or more of them.
Section 76, 77 and 78 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 - When the person arrested to be brought before the court? Person arrested to be brought before Court without delay. Where Warrant may be executed? How to forward warrant for execution outside jurisdiction?
Section 79, 80 and 81 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 - What is Warrant directed to police officer for execution outside jurisdiction? What is the Procedure on arrest of person against whom warrant issued? What is the Procedure by Magistrate before whom such person arrested is brought?
Section 87, 88, 89 and 90 of Code of Criminal Procedure 1973 - What is Issue of warrant in lieu of, or in addition to, summons? What is Power to take bond for appearance? What is Arrest on breach of bond for appearance? What are the Provisions of this Chapter generally applicable to summonses and warrants of arrest?